Ready, Set GO!
Help your child have a successful start to the new school year! Bethany will give you tips on how to ease from “summer groove” to “back-to-school” in a way that really works for you children (and you!). We encourage all of our families (both new and returning) to attend as there are new challenges, questions and situations that come up with every school year as our children grow and develop. This is a free parent workshop and is a gift from Parkside to it’s parent community. There will be childcare available for those that RSVP, babies in arms are welcome.
When: Saturday, August 18th, 10am- 12pm
Where: Parkside Auditorium
RSVP: Childcare will be provided, you must RSVP to Shannon in the front office in advance.
Presented by Bethany Prescott M.A.
Some of the topics this workshop will cover…
- Strategies for having a “smooth” school morning
- How to say goodbye in a way that truly supports your child
- Practical tips and tools to help avoid after-school meltdowns
- How to ease tension with bedtime and sleep
- Ways to stay connected as a family during the busy school year
- How to connect to your child’s teachers to create your “village”
Bethany works with parent couples and school around Austin.
You can reach her with questions by calling
(512) 775-5160 or by email at [email protected]